This page will be updated regularly as we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19. Last Updated: September 9, 2022.
Rev. Doug is available for 1:1 counseling and meetings in his office. Our Office Administrator, Nancy Michael, will be doing some of her work at home but will come into the office from time to time to check the mail and issue checks. Therefore, the regular office hours will not be in effect. The best way to reach the office at this time is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will respond as she is able.
GROUP MEETING POLICY (UPDATED September 9, 2022)
Click here for a pdf version of the policy
The following policies and procedures apply to any group affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Fredericksburg (UUFF) or any renter wishing to physically meet on UUFF property/building during the aforementioned period of time. Anyone meeting at the Fellowship property or building must adhere to the procedures below. Requests for waivers to any of the procedures below must be submitted by the group leader in writing to the UUFF Board President at email@example.com.
Group Leaders will review these procedures with all participants at the beginning of meetings. A copy of these Policy and Procedures will be posted on the door of the building and here on the UUFF website. Everyone is encouraged to read them upon entry.
The Covid Act Now database and dashboard (https://www.covidactnow.org) is used to determine coronavirus gathering protocols at the Fellowship. Covid Act Now uses key metrics in determining overall risk levels, which range from Low to High.
When Risk Factors change, information will be distributed to the congregation through a congregation-wide email, on the Fellowship’s homepage, and in the UUFF Facebook Group.
We encourage those attending in-person gatherings to be fully vaccinated with a booster as they are able, while recognizing that this is not an option for all. Please make the decision that is best for you and your family’s health and safety regarding attending in person activities at UUFF.
- Groups wishing to meet inside or outside the fellowship must email the UUFF Office Administrator for approval at least one week in advance.
- All meetings must have a designated leader or staff member who has reserved the space with the Office Administrator at least 1 week in advance. The leader/staff member is responsible for assuring adherence to this policy. Any person who chooses to ignore this policy will be asked to leave the meeting in order to protect all participants from possible exposure to the coronavirus.
- It is recommended that individuals wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entry to the building and after using the restroom.
- When the COVID risk factor for our area is Low, masks will be optional. When the risk factor is Medium, masks will be optional, but highly recommended for unvaccinated, immune compromised, and high-risk co-morbidity individuals. When the risk factor is High, N-95 (or equivalent) or double surgical masks will be required. No food and drink will be allowed in the building except for groups of 15 people or less.
- The Sick Person Policy remains in effect for all activities connected to the Fellowship. Please review this policy prior to attending any UUFF affiliated meeting.