- About Us
- Congregational Life
- Contact Us
Anyone who is willing to support the purpose of the Fellowship may seek membership. Once you’ve come to our services a number of times and feel you’d like to explore membership, our Membership Committee would love to speak with you.
1. Has reached sixteen (16) years of age;
2. Has discussed membership with a person or group or completed a class designated by the Membership Committee;
3. Has signed the Membership Book; and
4. Has made the minimum annual financial contribution of record, established annually by the Board, within the previous or current fiscal year; the contribution may be waived annually by the Board upon recommendation by the Minister.
1. Regularly attending church worship and activities
2. Attending to your spiritual needs and growth
3. Becoming involved in a small group to build connections
4. Volunteering (at least) twice your first year (usher, coffee-making, social justice cause, support of a church activity)
5. Pledging (and paying) your fair share of UUCF’s operating budget